Hey there!
I started to write poems in the beginning of my teen age. I would describe this period as my personal "Dark Middle Ages". That is why my writing began with gloomy mood and even some gothic admixture.
As the time passed, my personality and poetry had improved a lot, and the period of "Renaissance" luxuriantly blossomed in the youth. However, I think that mild melancholy is a special state that goes through all my creation and, perhaps, through most of my days. As for me, this feeling is sublime and inspiring, and that's what helps me to take most of my life.
And here's my new poem!
Tears
Thin fingers of the night have touched the ground
And bared soft women's tears under blue veil -
They have become the dew,
Which gently laid on grass,
And left the shining trail.
Thin fingers of the night have touched the ground
And hid severe men's tears under blue veil -
They turned into the sword,
Which melted in the forge,
And left the deepest wale.
Inspired by D.
(c) I.T.
Inspired by D.
(c) I.T.

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий