If man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty.
~Japanese Proverb
The history of tea is rooted in the earliest times and consists from various legends of the tempting East. According to one of them, tea leaves arose during the creation of Heaven and Earth and are connected to the name of Chinese God of the sun. In ancient China, people even called this drink "the flame of life", perhaps, relating it to the warmth of sun rays.
As for me, a day without tea is an absurd waste of time. If I could take responsibility for showing the Earth's greatest treasure, I would give you a cup of tea. Tea is the ceremony of life!
Tea...is a religion of the art of life.
~Okakura
1. The word "tea" in English or in related languages (e.g. thé in French) is rooted in the Amoy dialect (China), in which original word is "Te". "Tea" in Mandarin dialect means "Cha". This root was adopted in such languages as Russian :)
2. By the middle of the 18th Century tea had replaced ale and gin as the drink of the masses and had become Britain's most popular beverage.
3. Until the nineteenth century, solid blocks of tea were used as currency in Siberia!
4. Major "tea" countries are: China, where 80% of green tea is produced, India, which is specialized on black tea, Sri Lanka, which is actually the motherland of Lipton and grows ceylon tea, and of course Japan and its variety of exotic teas.
2. By the middle of the 18th Century tea had replaced ale and gin as the drink of the masses and had become Britain's most popular beverage.
3. Until the nineteenth century, solid blocks of tea were used as currency in Siberia!
4. Major "tea" countries are: China, where 80% of green tea is produced, India, which is specialized on black tea, Sri Lanka, which is actually the motherland of Lipton and grows ceylon tea, and of course Japan and its variety of exotic teas.
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.
~Billy Connolly
By the way, I've discovered a very useful product! Even though I prefer brewing tea leaves, I decided to purchase some teabags in addition. That's how I've found "Pukka" herbal teas. This company provides a unique range of healthy herbs in each tea pack, which have a positive effect on organism. With these healing teas, I can see some unbelievable cleansing results on my skin and eventually enjoy my calm sleep. I strongly recommend you to try it! As for me, I'm looking forward to try other variants of herbal compositions.
By the way, I've discovered a very useful product! Even though I prefer brewing tea leaves, I decided to purchase some teabags in addition. That's how I've found "Pukka" herbal teas. This company provides a unique range of healthy herbs in each tea pack, which have a positive effect on organism. With these healing teas, I can see some unbelievable cleansing results on my skin and eventually enjoy my calm sleep. I strongly recommend you to try it! As for me, I'm looking forward to try other variants of herbal compositions.
Have a nice tea!


Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий