пятница, 4 мая 2012 г.

Spring Anthology

Ура! Наконец вышла в свет весенняя антология нашего клуба творческого письма!
К сожалению, в этом семестре у меня не было времени уделять много внимания самому клубу, так что я очень рада предоставленной возможности все же напечататься в антологии. Выбранная морская тематика меня очень порадовала, ибо я безумно люблю писать на эту тему!
Однако, есть здесь один неприятный для меня момент. Дело в том, что опубликованный стих уже довольно не новый, но тем не менее абсолютно соответствующий своему названию "Незаконченная Баллада". Видимо я действительно его не доработала, т.к. в нем обнаружились некоторые стилистические недочеты. Проблема же в том, что когда я открыла страницу с моим стихом, я обнаружила, что он был слегка отредактирован без моего ведома. Исправления в моем произведении меня не устраивают совершенно, но, увы, сделать уже с этим ничего нельзя. И все же я набралась смелости все же доработать оригинал, так что теперь у меня есть 2 официальные версии моего стиха. А будет ли "Незаконченная Баллада" когда-нибудь полной, я пока еще не знаю.

The Unfinished Ballad

When the red-haired girl comes out each morning
To the coast, to collect amber stones,
For the fisher, it's time to go offshore
And start every-day fight with cyclones.

He was brave like the glorious eagle,
Who is fighting for life with the stream.
His big eyes were highlighted with freedom,
But the heart glowed with his cherished dream.

Every sunrise he set up the netting
In an attempt to catch slipping hope,
Who was sparkling with her silver squama
In the depth of the maritime scope.

What a pity, the fisher had no clue,
That each morning, throughout hundred years,
Mystic mermaid comes out from the ocean
To the coast, to take back amber tears.



for D.


by I.T.

Hurray! The Spring Anthology of our Creative Writing Society has been published!
Unfortunately, I did not have enough time this semester to spend on the society itself, so I really appreciate the opportunity to be published in this anthology. I am also very happy with the marine theme, as I really enjoy writing on this topic.
However, there is one unpleasant aspect about this anthology. Even though the published poem is not new, it matches its title "The Unfinished Ballad" perfectly. Perhaps, I haven't finilized it completely, as there were some style mistakes found. But the problem is that I have foundmy poem edited without my permission in this anthology. I don't really like those corrections in my poem, but, unfortunately, I cannot do anything about it now. Nevertheless, I plucked up the courage to finilize the original, so now I have 2 official versions of my poem. Still, I don't know if the "Unfinished Ballad" will ever become complete.


2 комментария:

  1. Безобразие! Ира, обидься и открой свой, более успешный клуб! :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Хорошая идея, но пока что выполнено только первое действие :D

      Удалить