воскресенье, 11 марта 2012 г.

Spring air!


~Completely upon
The iris on the eaves
Vacantly I
Rest my thoughts, then the sound alone
Is on my hanging sleeves.~

(c) Izumi-Shikibu


The calendrical Spring has come! This exact Spring, which soared in the air of city parks whole February. The Spring, that permeates my dresses with fresh scent and my thoughts with great inspiration. The Spring, that brings powerful thunderstorms, but always leaves the pure air and allows us to take a deep breath... Actually, this is this Spring, who is breathing with each fiber of the heart, thus blooming deep inside the soul. This Spring remains in every day of mine, every thought of mine and every meeting of us.

Spring is a new alive not only for nature, but it also gives people a chance to blossom with our best fruits! Purify your soul and don't miss this chance!


Our Garden

- "Do you know, where are they flying -
Birds, which come back in the springtime?"

- "Maybe, they're looking for heaven?..."

Buds on the trees slowly harden,
You try to help me and hearten,
Watering seeds of the smooth thyme.

But I can't answer it, pardon -
I'm busy with our spring garden!

for D.
(c) I.T.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий